Anguis ERCP Guide Wire
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is an effective technique for diagnosing and treating problems in the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Anguis ERCP Guidewires are designed exclusively for ERCP procedures and for increased ERCP efficiency.
1. Elastic Nitinol core wire
- Improved torque control(1:1 ratio),
prevent kinking for an easier and faster catheter placement,
- excellent shape memory, greater flexibility.
2. Hydrophilic coating – Smooth navigation through catheter & vessels and good durability.
3. Distal shape can be customized.
4. You can chose the flexibility of the tapered part.
1) Check the product for visible damage and packing condition.
2) Allow the product to enough wet with normal saline before using it.
3) Check the sterilized packing and shelf life of the product.
B. How to use
1) Before remove the wire from dispensing tubing, soak it in normal saline using syringe for about 2 minutes.
2) Be careful when taking out the wire from the dispensing tubing.
3) Check the product for twist or abnormality.
4) Insert the wire slowly into the catheter while wetting it with normal saline.
5) When the wire reaches the selected position, move the using equipment.
1) This is product is prohibited from being reused in disposable medical device and must be
disposed of after use.
2) Products before use are kept in a dry place at room temperature.