The polyimide tube is a seamless tube made of polyimide resin with the highest heat resistance among plastics. It has excellent performance as a wiring insulation material in equipment used at high temperature.
* Wiring insulation of thermocouple, thermistor thermometer
* Wiring insulation of high-temperature parts in electronic equipment and instruments
* Wiring insulation at high temperatures requiring chemical resistance (excluding alkali)
* Wiring insulation of nuclear facilities
* Wiring insulation required for flame resistance. Electrical and mechanical characteristics are matched to FEP tubes.
* Excellent radiation resistance