Silicon Shrink Tube
Silicone heat-shrinkable tubing is fabricated from silicone rubber with excellent heat resistant and mechanical properties. . The inner diameter shrinks by about 50% simply by heating. Silicone heat-shrinkable tubing is used for insulation, protection, and sheathing applications. These rubber tubings have superior heat and cold resistance, flexibility, and electrical insulative properties. They typically maintain their performance characteristics over a wide temperature range, from -50°C to +180°C.
* Can be used continuously at 180℃
* Cold resistant at -60℃
* Inner diameter range 0.8~144mm
* Very Supple.
* Most suitable for Thermal insulation or insulation protection
* Used-friendly with non cohesiveness property
* Heat shirking silicone rubber tubing are also available